Why do you need my personal information for screening?
Because my sessions take place in private live/work spaces, I need to ensure the safety and sanctity of my environment as much as possible. Would you invite a complete stranger into your home without knowing anything about them? Screening is a very standard protocol employed by almost all practitioners to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all involved.
To verify your identity, I will need some basic information (name, age, phone number) and at least one of the following:
- Employment information (company name, link to company website or LinkedIn profile) *I WILL NOT CONTACT YOUR COMPANY. I just need to be able to verify you work there, which is usually done with a quick check of your public LinkedIn profile.
- References from other providers - at least two references from other providers you have seen recently. Please provide their contact information.
- If you absolutely do not want to submit employment information or references, you can send me a picture of your ID.
All the information your provide is deleted within 24 hours of your appointment or cancellation. THIS INFORMATION IS NEVER SAVED, so if you do not want to have to go through screening every time, please be sure to register after scheduling your appointment. You will be able to login and bypass the screening process in the future.
What can I expect from an initial session?
While each session is unique and informed by a client’s history and goals. Initial sessions typically include:
- Intake and intention: identifying goals for working together
- Agreement and consent: creating a safe container, identifying boundaries and building trust
- Breath, movement, touch: utilizing breathwork and client-directed touch to support up or down regulation of the nervous system and bring awareness to the body’s responses
- Quiet integration and reflection: allowing learning experiences to be savored
- Home practice: continuing opportunities for somatic learning
Where are you located?
My homebase is Southern California. Sessions take place in a discreet home in North County, San Diego, CA. Occasionally, I will do outcalls for regular clients I have seen before.
I regularly travel to cities like Nashville, Boston, New York and Los Angeles. See my Travel Calendar for more info, or sign up for my newsletter to be notified of my upcoming tours.
When are you available?
In San Diego, I am generally available Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm. While on tour, my hours are much more flexible. Please reach out to me in advance to secure your preferred date and time.
How do I prepare for our session?
Imagine you're coming over to meet someone you've never met before. Imagine a large, blank canvas from which we will paint upon. Leave your work, your problems, and your day at the door. Enjoy a breath of fresh air in my presence.
The gentlemen I know will always come fresh and clean, as will I, and well prepared to receive.
I consider my sacred space a no-phone zone for both of us, so we can focus our full attention on one another.
Your care and commitment to making our time safe and sacred will be deeply appreciated.
What if I need to cancel?
If you need to cancel your session, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Canceling or rescheduling your appointment can be done through the site; just find your appointment confirmation email and click on the appropriate link.
Any no-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment time will forfeit their deposit payment.
What types of payment to you accept?
I currently accept Cash, Paypal, and Credit Cards.
Do you have reviews? Can I leave you a review?
I consider privacy and discretion of the utmost importance. I am not comfortable with review board sites and kindly request that my clients refrain from posting publicly about our time together.
I do, however, LOVE receiving feedback from my clients privately. You can always send me feedback via email.
I have also had clients submit testimonials to be displayed on my site. If you would like to leave a testimonial, please email me (testimonials do not require your name or any other identifying information).